In the morning we’ll be running our first ComplyWith Compliance 101 training and development course. This is the first stage of a certified training and development framework for people running the ComplyWith Legal Compliance tool in their organisation.
The half day ComplyWith Compliance 101 course will include a mix of presentations, hands-on training, practical examples and interactive exercises, with plenty of opportunities for questions and answers. We'll cover:
- an introduction to legal compliance good practice standards
- the virtuous cycle of compliance improvement. Learn about the latest thinking and practice on how your ComplyWith tool can best be used to drive better compliance
- hands-on training intensive. Learn how to get the most out of ComplyWith’s New Admin and other features and enhancements
Everyone who completes the ComplyWith Compliance 101 course will receive an e-certificate recognising their achievement.
While we’re still working on the final agenda for the afternoon conference sessions of Unplugged, we can tell you we’ll be focusing on the following:
- health and safety – general update on hot topics and best practice. Plus key health and safety legal compliance issues and challenges
- better Board and Audit and Risk Committee reporting on legal compliance
- ComplyWith tool, update on new features and the development roadmap ahead
- sharing customer stories and creating opportunities to network and connect with others
Unplugged is a free event for ComplyWith customers and invitees. If you’d like to have more than 3 people register from your organisation, please drop us a line first.
We hope you can make it along once we've got a new date for Unplugged 2021.