ComplyWith helps businesses and people who want to do things right. We do this by giving people clarity about what the law requires.
In our mission to create clarity for people, we blend our legal expertise and experience with our innovative technology to break down the barriers of complexity and confusion.
Our fast-growing legal technology business works with over 170 New Zealand businesses, including many of the regulators.
The working environment at ComplyWith encourages creative thinking and suits ‘heavy lifters’ — those who love to contribute to getting stuff done, who embrace challenges, and who are constantly coming up with new ways of doing things better.
We offer a unique opportunity to use your legal skills in NZ's fast-growing SaaS sector. At ComplyWith we pride ourselves on an awesome working environment:
- We do an honest week's work - no long hours or late nights
- Our worth is not measured by fees or billable hours - success for our customers generates success for us
- We empower each other to take on responsibility - you'll be supported to grow and directly lead work in no time at all
- We have fun - we have a darts board, cornhole, office bikes, and paddleboard!
- We offer a $2k bonus when you sign-on with us to help with getting yourself set up or your costs to relocate to Wellington.
About the job
This is a full-time role in our Customer Success Team in Wellington. This team is customer-facing, providing relationship management, customer support, and consultation services to our customers.
We are the key contact for customers who have been onboarded to use our Legal Compliance tool. We work proactively with customers to make sure they receive ongoing value from their investment in their ComplyWith Legal Compliance tool.
What you’ll be doing
As part of a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute at a meaningful level. You’ll develop a solid understanding of our products so you can offer practical support on how to use the tools while continuing to make use of your legal expertise.
This role allows for more autonomy and client contact than a typical legal role, and allows exposure to a wide variety of businesses, providing plenty of room for growth.
Depending on your areas of interest and strength, you’ll be encouraged to contribute to the development of the ComplyWith NZ business. An interest in technology and software development is a bonus.
What you’ll bring
We’re looking for a people person with the skills to comfortably communicate with our legal compliance customers, who has a flexible approach, and who can grow with us while we’re growing our business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a law degree with a strong academic record
- Be a recent (or soon-to-be) law graduate, with some good real-world work experience (this could be part-time or holiday work and does not necessarily need to be law-related). We’ll also happily consider recent law graduates with up to 3 years PQE experience who are keen to explore life beyond the traditional legal roles.
- Have great practical common sense and excellent communication skills
- Good time and project management skills
- A drive to learn, take on new challenges and apply new processes and systems
- Tech savvy - comfortable using and/or learning to use new online tools.
- A values-driven personality and a doer who loves to get stuff done
- Experience in, or desire to learn about, best practice customer success and relationship management.
To find out more about the Consultant, Customer Success Team role, please click here for the job description.
If you would like to apply for this role, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.