ComplyWith is New Zealand's leading provider of legal compliance software solutions. Our content team are the technical experts creating and maintaining the content for our legal compliance software tool. Our continued strong growth means we’re looking for an experienced senior associate to join our awesome Auckland-based team.
If you dream of being part of a high-performing team that:
- is passionately committed to helping businesses in a range of sectors and industries know what they need to know about their regulatory obligations
- works at the interface of law, technology, client needs, and innovative creative thinking.
- enjoys a true work-life balance.
... then we’d love to hear from you!
To succeed in this role you'll need to:
- have a strong academic background (ideally law hons) and at the very least 4 years post-admission experience, ideally more, and ideally in both private practice and in-house.
- be a self starter and be able to work independently.
- see the world through our clients eyes and enjoy explaining legal concepts in plain English to non-lawyers.
This is a part time role for 18-24 hours per week based in our Ellerslie office, with some flexibility to work from home.
For more detailed information please refer to our Job Description.
To apply please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org