Thanks to everyone who attended the recent User Groups and a special thanks again to our hosts, the Royal Society, PowerCo, Waikato University, Mercury Energy and ChristchurchNZ.
Some people who were unable to attend the User Groups have asked us to host an online version, which we are happy to announce here.
On Thursday 13 July at 11 am we’re hosting a virtual User Group meeting via Zoom. The agenda will include recent developments and what’s coming up; the tech roadmap ahead; and a dive into the new Corrective Actions module.
Here’s a quick summary of some the key themes of the User Groups:
- People are very much looking forward to the new Corrective Actions module which is our next big development goal. The brainstorming sessions produced some great ideas we’ll factor into the design process.
- There’s a lot of interest already in our Unplugged ’23 customer conference on 3 November. Yes, we’ll seriously consider having a special place for ‘selfies’ with Sir Ashley and of course we’ll commission a special gelato just for the event (and definitely not blue this time!). More information about Unplugged '23 to follow shortly.
- Customers would value some more detailed Help guidance for Administering their ComplyWith tools and about good practice in the legal compliance area.
- Quite a few organisations are interested in a ‘virtual ComplyWith compliance administrator’ service. We’ll now progress this concept over the next few months.
- A significant number of customers are yet to turn on tailored law change notifications for people in their organisation. We’ll be doing more to help customers unlock the value of real-time law change notifications over the up-coming months.
While it was a big effort to organise and attend 6 User Groups around New Zealand, we really enjoyed the in-person engagement with so many people from our customer community.
Each meeting ended up being quite unique in its own right and some of the conversations were quite different. This diversity of discussion is really helpful in giving us a ComplyWith meaningful insights into what we’re doing well, and what we can do better for you in the future. Thanks again to everyone who contributed.