As always, we’re working hard to ensure your Unplugged conference is a great time to learn, share and connect with others from the ComplyWith compliance community. In addition to our lineup of great speakers and sessions – all the fun aspects of our conference customers have told us they love will be back again, including:
- Live background music to mingle to and help you unplug from the daily grind and get the most out of your day
- A new custom-made ComplyWith product-themed gelato from our friends at Gelissimo Gelateria
- Party poppers to celebrate the launch of something new and exciting
Unplugged kicks off at 11 am with the Compliance 101 session with a focus on practical training and development, including:
- Mastery of the New Admin – focus on how to get the best out of your next legal compliance survey
- Getting buy-in and support from your CEO – introduction to new guidance
- Questions and answers with our in-house ComplyWith experts
After lunch the afternoon conference sessions start at 1pm and will include:
- WorkSafe Chief Executive, Phil Parkes, and General Manager Regulatory Effectiveness and Legal Group, Mike Hargreaves, will give a presentation on opportunities for good legal compliance to help drive better health and safety outcomes.
- Very experienced Audit and Risk Committee members Colin MacDonald QSM, and Warren Allen, will be talking about better Board and Audit and Risk Committee reporting on legal compliance.
- Steph Dyhrberg, leading employment lawyer and Wellingtonian of the year, will present a session themed: Beyond compliance: preventing and managing harassment and bullying in the workplace.
In addition to these great speakers, there will be opportunities to network and connect with others, and interactive sessions covering:
- opportunities to evolve and improve the compliance survey process
- sharing of customer stories and insights
- new features in your ComplyWith tools, the launch of something exciting and new, and a heads-up on the software development roadmap.
We do hope you can make it along. Register quickly as numbers are limited!
Please note that this event is free for ComplyWith customers (limited to a maximum of 3 people per customer organisation, but if you’d like to send more people please drop us a line).
If your organisation is seriously considering purchasing a ComplyWith tool, you are also very welcome to join us at Unplugged.